My Best of 2018
Updated: Jan 1, 2019
Just like that, 2018 is rapidly coming to a close! Spotify is wrapping up our most-listened to songs, Facebook is showing us our most-liked memories, Instagrammers are posting their #BestNine s, and YouTube is asking us to hit "rewind" on the pop culture moments of the year. Here's my list of the best things I saw, read, and bought this year! Not all of them are new - some of them are just new to me or have really stood out in my reflections on the past year.
- Straight White Men: Original Broadway Cast
- Days of Rage: Original Off-Broadway Cast
- Company: West End Revival Cast
- Fun Home: Original London Cast
- Angels in America: Broadway Revival Cast
- Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before trilogy
- Crazy Rich Asians
- The Prince and the Dressmaker
- The Backstagers
- To All The Boys I Loved Before
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Black Panther
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- The Hate U Give
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Queer Eye reboot
- Brooklyn 99
- Late Night With Seth Meyers
- Netflix's Hilda
- BoJack Horseman (Season 5)
- Patriot Act With Hasan Minhaj
- Good Mythical Morning (YouTube)
- American Crime Story: Versace
- Hannah Gadsby's "Nanette"
- John Mulaney's "Kid Gorgeous"
- James Acaster's "Repertoire"
- Ali Wong's "Hard Knock Life"
- Iliza Shlesinger's "Elder Millennial"
- "Dirty Computer" by Janelle Monaé (album)
- "thank u, next" by Ariana Grande
- "Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again" soundtrack
- Carly Rae Jepsen's entire discography
Stuff I Bought:
- "Bucks Fizz" body conditioner from Lush
- Irregular Choice shoes
- Combo Yoga Mat by Yoga Design Lab
- Wedgie Fit Levi's
- Flare legged trousers
- Rompers with bold patterns
- Forever 21's Mickey: True Original collection
- WOW Air 40% off sales